Implementation Manager at Iodine Software
Services – Austin, Texas
Iodine Software equips healthcare teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging new technologies like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Our client base is growing rapidly, and we need talented, dedicated individuals to help drive our continued success. Our Implementation Managers are responsible for the success of our customer deployments. They are tech-savvy, resourceful individuals with the ability to make quick connections and foster client relationships at all levels of an organization, from executives to end-users. If you are passionate about problem solving, focused on driving results, are a respected collaborator, and consider yourself a technologist at heart, this position may be right for you.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as both project manager and technical expert on implementations of Iodine Software solutions
- Synthesize and understand complex data sets from new clients and ensure client information is mapped to the Iodine system
- Configure, test, and deploy hosted customer implementations of our software
- Assist in the deployment of upgrades of our software for entire client base
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to continuously improve the offering
- Partner with client success team to ensure solutions are aligned with long-term strategy
- Lead customer calls and meetings
- Identify dependencies and communicate consistently with project team to ensure smooth & timely deployments
- Provide ongoing business and technical support to existing customers
- Work with marketing, development, and sales as needed to continuously improve customer satisfaction
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant program, with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized with an absolute focus on quality
- 1+ years’ experience with software implementations
- Proven track record of managing multiple, competing priorities while consistently exceeding goals
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of XML, SQL, HTML and Java strongly preferred; HL7 experience is a plus
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt to different environments, build strong relationships, and influence others positively
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and efficiently
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations and ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to travel up to 15%, if necessary
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us build and scale our services organization. You will be learning the latest technologies that are pushing the boundaries of our industry and impacting the way medical teams document patient health conditions. You will be a first point of client contact, directly influencing the way clients experience our product and our team. You will interface with all aspects of the business and have exposure to many learning opportunities – from implementation management to machine learning analysis to software development.
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.