Implementation Project Manager
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
Project Managers are responsible for the coordination of implementation and lifecycle projects for customers, as well as tracking, reporting, and escalating issues with deployments and shepherding the project from kickoff to completion.
New Customer Process
Works with sales and technical operations teams to gather project requirements and documentation for all new customers. Follows checklists and procedures and provides quality control for new customer details.
Live Customer Process
Works with technical operations and account management teams to review and conclude implementations. Follows checklists and procedures and documents key project information for lifecycle reference, including implementation storyboard, notable customer contacts, and outstanding projects.
Project Tracking and Coordination
Schedules and leads customer project meetings, records meeting minutes and action items. Coordinates technical and professional resources and updates both internal and customer stakeholders on project milestones. Records results and key metrics for project tracking and evaluation. Ensures that project resources perform the appropriate activity in a timely manner to conclude projects for customers.
Project Reporting & Escalation
Issues meeting minutes and weekly update emails to customer stakeholders, escalating stalled or blocked items appropriately. Holds review with sales and account management weekly to ensure internal resources are up to date on customer status. Quickly addresses and escalates adverse issues and events that occur during the project cycle. Other day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Clearly define and document projects for customer deployments
- Send weekly email updates to customer summarizing open items and next steps
- Meet weekly with customer stakeholder and internal technical resources to advance progress on deployment
- Meet weekly to provide updates and escalate issues to account, technical, and project management stakeholders
- Record meeting minutes for all weekly meetings and provide them to customer stakeholders
- Record milestone dates and other project updates for metrics and tracking
- Meet monthly with executive management to review global implementation statuses
What You'll Need
- Best practices for data entry and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Best practices for leading project meetings
- Best practices for customer service
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.