Implementation Project Manager at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is a thriving global SaaS company and has been named a “Best Place to Work” in Austin! We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will use your unparalleled project management skills to help our customers during the implementation of the BigCommerce platform. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best in class stores for the ever-growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
Here at BigCommerce, we are always on the lookout for top talent. The position you are applying for is in a high growth area of our business but may not be active at this time. So please note, when you apply for this position you will receive a response but will not receive feedback on your application until the position is active. In the meantime, the best way to stay up to date with BigCommerce, our career opportunities, and our plans to redefine the e-commerce industry is to join our global talent network, BigNetwork.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with client executives to execute strategy and provide timely updates on critical milestones
- Own developing and delivering project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Achieve and surpass client business requirements and timelines to successfully launch stores for BigCommerce’s diverse Enterprise clients.
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations.
- Work with internal stakeholders including account executives, solutions architects and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Acknowledge all client requests within standard service level agreements (SLAs), set expectations for resolution and resolve within agreed timeframe by collaborating with internal teams across the organization.
- Ensure seamless partnership with Account Management and Support teams in support of client success and longevity.
- Maintain professional communication and delivering world class service.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related field or equivalent experience required
- CAPM, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification or equivalent experience required
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and French languages required
- 1-3 years of experience in client implementation or project management within a fast paced technical environment required
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills, and experience communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers
- Must have experience in eCommerce
- SaaS experience preferred
- HTML, CSS, API or object oriented coding experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, Wrike or equivalent Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- Be confident and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency
- An ability to be flexible as well as a strong aptitude to adjust to change
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings