BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin, TX in 2020 is looking for an Omni Certified Agency Program Manager. As the Omni Certified Agency Program Manager you will be responsible for designing and executing the Omnichannel Agency Certification Program, in collaboration with your Omnichannel Business Pod colleagues. You will also work closely with the Omnichannel Certification Pilot Agency in building the program for scale. You will report to the Sr. Omnichannel Growth Manager, assisting in the execution of the overall Omnichannel Pod Strategy.
You will manage the onboarding and enablement of agencies certified in the program and run the business development cycle in partnership with the Sr. Omnichannel Growth Manager to encourage net new agency adoption of the program. This is an Individual Contributor role. After the initial program design and launch phase, you will be responsible for meeting net new agency certification targets and the number of merchants onboarded by each agency.
You ideally have a sales / consulting / agency background with eCommerce experience, and bring an ability to communicate and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, including both internal and external senior executives. Most importantly, you are goal oriented, a self-starter, with a proven track record of building processes and project managing high-profile programs.
What you will do:
- Develop a good understanding of BigCommerce’s omnichannel business model to inform the certification program structure and the agency pitch.
- Formalize the Omnichannel Certification Program requirements and scoping with the collaboration of the Omnichannel Business Pod Colleagues, the Feedonomics team, and the Pilot Agency.
- Drive the channel sales process introducing new agency partners to Feedonomics.
- Own the engagement process with existing BigCommerce managed agencies to drive adoption of new Omnichannel Certification
- Drive merchant opportunities through working with agency partners.
- Travel occasionally to meet with partners/agencies to develop key relationships and/or provide consultative support to internal teams.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in sales, consulting, or agency roles interfacing with executive stakeholders, while building scalable processes to execute business strategy. Ideally with Project Management or Program Management experience executing against revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, marketing or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization building mutually beneficial partnerships.
- An achiever that thrives on challenges and has a proven history of successfully, consistently meeting or surpassing objectives, within a complex, consultative process.
- A master communicator with excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills.
- Cool under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Analytical with a high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to provide consistent, accurate forecasts
- Able to travel as needed.