Partner Program Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Partner Program Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining a global network of qualified Service Partners for delivering quality Professional Services to LogicMonitor customers. The Partner Program Manager will own the process for selecting, vetting, qualifying, training, onboarding and quality assurance of Service Partners. This role will work with existing Service Partners to nurture relationships, cultivate expansion opportunities and provide a continuous feedback loop to Service Partner engineers and leadership. Most importantly, the Partner Program Manager will carry out the program across multiple, new Service Partner candidates in order to meet capacity metrics and scaling needs set by Customer Experience leadership.
- Serve as primary contact for all Service Partner relationships.
- Identify and vet opportunities for selecting and onboarding new Service Partners - PS capacity expansion needs, geographic/regional opportunities and skills specialization.
- Complete ownership of the Service Partner onboarding and offboarding process, in coordination with Customer Success, Training, Sales and Internal Systems - MSA/NDA signatures, training, assessment, shadowing, tool access provisioning, etc.
- Ownership of Service Partner best practices, standards, “do’s and don’ts” communications procedures and customer interaction playbooks.
- Survey, assess, monitor and score Service Partner qualifications including technical skills, soft skills, project fit, etc.
- Work with PS Project Managers to identify Service Partner project fit and delivery capacity.
- Own all Service Partner-wide communication - announcements, updates, coordination of events, etc.
- Regulate the ecosystem of tools, access and workflows for Service Partners - project management, IM, portal access, Wiki, etc.
- Regularly build, update and disseminate vital information for Service Partners - playbooks, reference guides, etc.
- Manage the Service Partner shadowing process with PS Solutions Engineers to ensure quality delivery, understanding of LogicMonitor best practices and common use cases.
- Regularly gather, monitor and review Service Partner feedback and provide the feedback back to stakeholders.
- Quickly address and resolve Service Partner performance and/or satisfaction issues.
- Serve as primary escalation point for resolving and addressing Service Partner invoicing and billing issues.
- Develop and optimize pathways for Service Partners to escalate to LogicMonitor teams: Professional Services, Technical Support and Customer Success.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years vendor management, project management, program management or account management experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- People-oriented with an eagerness to engage in new partnership opportunities
- Ability to recognize challenges, engage stakeholders, present concepts concisely, and propose solutions
- Inquisitive and self-motivated
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and applications a plus
- Familiarity with IT monitoring a plus