At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare is seeking a global Partner Program Manager. This role is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of Cloudflare’s next generation partner program that includes multiple types of Solutions partners: VARs, MSPs, PSOs, SIs, and more. The individual that fills this position will have the opportunity to grow a world class partner program and ensure it meets the needs of our partners.
As the lead and key driver of the Partner Program, this position will work closely with internal teams including Partner Operations, Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, various partner organizations, Sales, Finance, Legal and other groups within Cloudflare that support the overall Partner and Channel organization.
What You'll Do
- Manage and grow a world class partner program that rivals the best partner programs in the industry today
- Track and maintain a multi-type and multi-tier structure to support various types of partners
- Manage criteria and benefits tables for each partner type and tier
- Work closely with Partner Operations and Partner Business Development resources develop and scale appropriate incentive and reward models for our partners globally
- Work cross-functionally to iterate on the partner portal experience and overall program web content
- Maintain engage and grow Partner Advisory Councils and other engagement models with our partners
- Work with our partner enablement team to iterate on certification programs and competency assessments
- Bring your own ideas to help us build the best partner program in the industry
We’re Looking For Someone With
- 5+ years experience working with partner programs
- Experience working in a Tier-1 software company partner organization
- Experience building or operating in multi-type and multi-tier partner programs that include the world’s leading Global System Integrators, Infrastructure providers, Service Providers, ISVs, Technology partners and the broader Channel Partner community
- Project management skills and strong attention to details
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externallyCreative with a drive to build something new
- Bachelor's Degree
You’re a great fit if you…
- Are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the unstructured environment of a high-growth technology startup
- Have experience in enabling success of an ecosystem of partners, via programs that can touch thousands of partners
- Have a proven track record of leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- Love building relationships inside and outside the organization
- Are highly productive
- Have strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Can shepherd partners through our technical documentation
- Are knowledgeable about the Customer Data SaaS tool ecosystem
- Have 3-6 years of experience in Partner Management, Business Development, Marketing and/or Operation
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.