Program Manager for Competitive Intelligence
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a passionate and seasoned Program Manager for Competitive Intelligence. In this role you will help build clear, concise, compelling insights to identify our competitors’ offering, pricing, and go-to-market strategies. Working with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Market Intelligence you will maintain in-depth knowledge of the CrowdStrike portfolio and help differentiate our offerings from the competition. You will manage a program to gather information that will help uncover the strengths and weaknesses of our competitors. You will also direct research into competitors’ product, marketing, messaging, and pricing strategies. You should be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Lead competitive threat assessments to develop rigorous team assumptions about key competitors.
- Provide win-loss analysis to support business reviews, case studies, and sales team training.
- Continuously update competitive insights as an ongoing part of existing strategic processes.
- Work to increase the value of competitive intelligence processes and practices, and analyze the success of these programs.
- Provide an objective viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of CrowdStrike solutions and competitive information.
- Make recommendations on sales tactics and product strategy to enable CrowdStrike to win in the market.
- Develop and maintain collateral for sales support, including news flashes, response guides and product comparisons.
- Collaborate with product marketing and product management to assist with product launches by developing competitive support material and providing competitive readiness plans.
- Work on special competitive intelligence assignments like new market analysis or primary intelligence gathering at industry events.
- Will be expected to work autonomously in the development of project plans, requirements, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- 5+ years of security experience and specifically endpoint security experience and knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Impeccable written communication: proficient in writing blogs that engage a technical audience, ability to record videos to quickly communicate competitive insights.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution in fast-paced environment.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.