Program Manager, Customer Experience
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is seeking a Program Manager, Customer Experience that will serve as the owner, leader and architect of the customer success initiatives for all of LogicMonitor and its customers. This individual will be held accountable for all business deliverables related to the CX initiatives.
The Program Manager, Customer Experience must be comfortable interacting with employees and customers at all levels, including the executive and C-levels. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. The successful candidate will know how to get things done by working collaboratively across departments and organizational boundaries.
If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, LogicMonitor may be a fit for you.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Plan, lead, and organize the execution of the Customer Success program and drive adherence across multiple organizations
- Own customer retention strategies for long-term customer relationship management
- Own and drive efficiencies within Customer Success processes – create smarter ways of working
- Develop repeatable processes and procedures for Customer Success team members to follow, as well as identifying key metrics to track and manage individual and team performance
- Responsible for measuring, managing, and improving customer health, engagement, and value realization to ensure that investments made achieve the planned results
- Define success metrics and hold self accountable to the business for delivering on (but not limited to) improved NPS response rates, scores and feedback, customer retention and renewals rates, increased customer usage and adoption, whitespace/upsell rates, response times, communication and quality of customer support.
- Effectively synthesize and communicate customer needs to other parts of the business, and act as a customer champion within the company.
- Challenge the status quo where appropriate and seek innovative Customer Success solutions.
- Work collaboratively and influence other departments to promote customer satisfaction success and implement solutions.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years project management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Must possess a customer-centric mindset and have the ability to prioritize the customers’ needs and manage to their expectations