Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
What You'll Do
Iodine Software is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager/Program Manager to serve as a process architect, someone responsible for disparate initiatives in varying stages of the project lifecycle. The project management space at Iodine is your oyster, and as Senior Project Manager/Program Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of our Project Management Office (PMO) offerings in service of our client-facing and internal teams. You can work in support of our largest, most strategic clients with members of our Client Experience team one moment and then be diving headlong into how we enact processes around our vitally-important HITRUST initiative. Your ultimate goal will be growth – both personally and in expanding our PMO’s footprint at Iodine. If you are driven by building relationships with different stakeholders at every level of a fast-paced company, solving complex business problems, and making the lives easier of our clients and our colleagues, this position may be right for you.
- Leverage best practice project and program management recommendations to support company maturity in terms of product, process, and procedure deep long-term strategic relationships with a small portfolio of clients
- Act as business success expert in educating, guiding, and supporting internal and client stakeholders in either episodic or long-term engagements as they progress through the Iodine lifecycle
- Adapt Iodine-standard materials to create and promote single source of truth project management toolsets
- Effectively work with different organizational stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, and Client Experience teams to understand their project needs and collaborate with the PMO members on how best to meet these needs
- Deliver well-crafted responses to stakeholders for strategic and/or project health analysis with limited management oversight
- Provide guidance and consulting for best practices in the realm of project/program management for internal colleagues to gain the most value from their initiatives
- Manage ongoing technical initiatives, such as those in the area of security and compliance
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor’s degree with strong track record of academic achievement
- 4+ years of work experience in a project or program management role, with clear progression of responsibilities and scope
- Experience building processes in ambiguous situations
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills are needed to both gather information and ideas and then to present features and functionality
- Experience working/managing multiple concurrent projects and tasks while staying on track and meeting commitments
- Experience identifying opportunities and potential gaps in order to contribute proactive ideas for improvement
- Experience managing timelines and evolving stakeholder expectations and deliverables including prioritizing and escalation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience building and implementing project management toolsets
- PMP or other formal Project Manager training
- Experience in healthcare sector
- Experience in project management in an environment of rapid growth
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations and ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly-vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care, and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.