LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT. We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is seeking a Program Manager of Customer Experience that will serve as the owner, leader and architect cross-functional customer experience initiatives for all of LogicMonitor and its customers. This individual will be held accountable for all business deliverables related to these initiatives.
The Program Manager must be comfortable interacting with employees and customers at all levels, including the executive and C-levels. Highly motivated and possessing a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving, you will know how to get things done by working collaboratively across departments and organizational boundaries.
If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, LogicMonitor may be a fit for you!
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Plan, lead, and organize the execution of the Customer Experience programs with input from cross-functional teams in pursuit of advocating, evangelizing and leveraging insights to improve our customers’ journey and overall experience
- Design and build program strategy based on vision and benefits, identifying dependencies and proactively preventing roadblocks to ensure delivery against planned timeline
- Identify gaps in customer retention strategies and provide strategic leadership to deliver on process improvements
- Create specific recommendations and drive adherence to action plans for customer touchpoint improvement strategies across multiple organizations
- Establish a cadence of communication with all project stakeholders and managers of assigned cross functional staff, building additional value for programs through executive level presentations and documents
- Clearly and concisely communicate program status and value across multiple audiences. Mentors other team members regarding stakeholder communication.
- Define success metrics to measure, manage, and improve customer health, engagement, and value realization to ensure that investments made achieve the planned results
- 7-10 years program or project management experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience in providing strategic leadership for process improvements and innovation across programs.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate cross-functional teams to produce project deliverables against a timeline.
- Drive efficiencies in our business processes to improve the customer experience.
- Ability to define program success metrics and drive accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field; MBA desired.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.