Project Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do:
The Project Manager is responsible for project management of the Professional Services (PS) team, ensuring successful delivery of services to LogicMonitor customers. The Project Manager facilitates coordination, scheduling and reporting of small, medium and large PS implementation projects. This position works closely with customers and Solutions Engineers to plan, prioritize, execute and report project plans.
- Develop and implement project schedules to meet agreed-to deadlines. Engage in ongoing client meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other PS Project Managers / Coordinators to coordinate, schedule and align resources for incoming PS projects.
- Work in tandem with Solutions Engineers to plan the delivery of services offered in PS packages and custom SOWs.
- Drive action and follow-through with engineers, partners, internal stakeholders and customers to minimize and eliminate project delays and inactivity.
- Capture customer requirements and develop actionable tasks for Solutions Engineers.
- Gather project success criteria and build documented project plans.
- Flawlessly juggle multiple, simultaneous PS projects.
- Ensure project success from inception to completion.
- Ensure projects stay on track and within budget.
- Define and maintain accurate timeframes throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Track, document and communicate out PS project statuses to customers and internal teams.
- Maintain a detailed summaries and high-level overviews of all assigned PS projects.
- Identify and highlight project risks, issues and challenges with all parties involved.
- Maintain high standards for organization, communication and ensuring customer success.
- Anticipate challenges and issues with project timeframes or scope. Manage expectations with all involved stakeholders.
- Maintain excellence with the most demanding of customers, forging a clear path of project execution that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Follow up with project champions to collect customer feedback.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years of IT, services or agile project management experience
- 4-6 years of customer-facing experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodology; Smartsheet, JIRA or Harvest experience a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.