Recruiting Project Manager at MongoDB (Austin, TX)
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Project Lead to develop, manage and execute recruitment projects that will touch all aspects of our global recruiting effort. You will partner with key stakeholders, provide updates, and escalate when necessary. You will help build the diverse list of projects and regularly be tagged for support by the team.
This role can be based out of our New York City, San Francisco, Austin office or remotely in the US.
- Develop, implement and execute highly strategic recruitment agenda, including identifying areas of success and needs
- Assist in setting priorities and adjusting recruiting plans to deal with changes in the business and marketplace
- Facilitate strategic plan goals and coordinate efforts with key partners
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made and escalating when necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and navigate around ambiguities autonomously
- Create and maintain a project tracker that provides detail information and updates to each project
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience on an international scale is preferred
- Experience working with an ATS and HRIS; preferably Greenhouse and SuccessFactors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey project strategies, roadmaps, priorities, goals, and tradeoffs through compelling visuals and presentations
- Demonstrated core recruiting and leadership skills
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.