Sales Enablement Program Manager at A Cloud Guru
COLLABORATIVE | EDUCATOR | MISSION-DRIVEN
A Cloud Guru is seeking a Sales Enablement Program Manager to scale and refine our go-to-market efforts. This is a key role which will blend strategy and execution, and will be a core pillar to the company’s long term health and success.
This person will be able to work cross functionally, communicate with clarity and purpose, and take ideas from inception to execution. As a company invested in educating others, A Cloud Guru is seeking individuals who are passionate about learning and development to lead our Sales Enablement efforts.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
Cloud is the future and we're here to send as many into that future as we can. A Cloud Guru is the leader in cloud learning with the largest online cloud education platform on the planet. The market for cloud spend is going through hyper growth, and we're the platform that is helping businesses carve out their competitive advantage. In today's world, it's no longer the big that eat the small. It's the fast that eat the slow. And ACG and cloud computing... we're moving FAST.
There aren't many company cultures like A Cloud Guru's in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity.What makes the Sales team awesome...
It's all about having a growth mindset. We're surrounded by the support we need to be successful, whether it be the tools, playbooks, or coworkers sharing best practices. We are focused on taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetimes opportunity. Because if we do, we can change the world through education while doing a little magic for our own careers along the way. We believe that hunger and passion are great, but they’re nothing without humility. We’re a team that puts our students first and checks our egos at the door. Think: less chest beating, more high fives.
It makes a difference when you can get out of bed in the morning selling something that’s doing actual good. And that businesses actually want. Organizations all over the world, of all sizes, in every industry, are facing a major challenge and opportunity with cloud. We reach out to these businesses with real value, because we have a product they need. –Madeline, Fitness Guru (and Relationship Manager)As a Sales Enablement Program Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Work with Sales leaders and Sales operations to identify needs and support creation of training content to improve seller outcomes
- Develop a training calendar and manage the rollout of enablement programs, such as new hire bootcamps, recurring trainings, vendor trainings, etc
- Communicate with sales management and sales reps alike to figure out how to build the right content, processes, and training
- Drive consumption and utilization of training, implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, and continuously evaluate knowledge transfer and learning needs
- Engage newly hired sales employees through onboarding programs that unify the global best practices on positioning A Cloud Guru
We are looking for someone who can:
- Refine the new hire training plans to meet the demands of a rapidly growing team
- Partner with various cross-functional teams to understand training needs for client facing roles – and take those needs from inception to execution!
- Refine key sales collateral, including but not limited to presentation and first call decks, competitive information, industry specific content, ideal demo flow, etc.
- Source external training vendors and work with various stakeholders to coach and reinforce learnings
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 5+ years in Sales or Sales Enablement environments
- 2+ years driving Sales Training and Enablement functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative – ability to manage through ambiguity. Ideally, you will identify gaps, make recommendations, and begin to execute without needing specific direction
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Human connection. Get to know the Gurus with good times and get-togethers inspired by our values, virtual happy hours, lunchtime trivia, or a socially distanced drive-in movie.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.