Senior Project Manager at Q2
Our Client Implementation Project Managers lead a platform team through all stages of our client onboarding process with a focus on delivery and customer experience. You will be responsible for working closely with various internal groups to ensure the client’s smooth transition from Sales to ongoing Client Support.
In this job you will...
- Own the enterprise customer relationship and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and project stakeholders in a clear and proactive manner.
- Actively manage all project plans, quality of deliverables, dependencies, and outcomes to ensure that the project objectives are achieved on time/on budget.
- Deliver on a portfolio of concurrent client integrations using strategies that effectively balance client prioritization against available resources.
- Proactively consult with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Coordinate delivery of the project with the Engineering, Innovation Services, and Networking teams.
- Set priorities for the team by grooming a backlog of work in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ensure project documents are complete, with abundant detail, current, and stored appropriately.
- Work cross-departmentally to scope costs, time, and capacity for custom work requests.
- Conduct formal handoff upon completion of each project to the Client Support team.
It’s required that the Project Manager be extremely strong in communication, both verbal and written. In this role the need to balance between business needs and client needs is critical, so understanding the value of prioritization is essential. The optimal candidate should have a strong ability to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study and interaction with other team members. The optimal candidate will have a good mix of project management, and technical implementation experience, good time management and communication skills.
- 10-12 years of Project Management, or Account Management, experience in a client facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree, or certification, preferred.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Extremely detail oriented, and able to thrive in a high-growth, fast paced environment.
- Proven experience setting and managing expectations of large and complex clients.
- Able to think strategically, and work independently, while knowing when to pull in the leadership team.
- Must be able to communicate effectively between client and internal technology teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to execute all tasks with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.