Solutions Engineer at Zello
Zello builds technologies that connect and protect frontline workers, a staggering 80% of the global workforce. With over 150 million users, we turn any phone into a walkie talkie and provide a complete communications ecosystem for frontline organizations. We’re the industry leader, helping transportation/fleet management organizations, retail associates, paramedics, nurses, hospitality workers, and construction crews stay connected and get work done! As a company, Zello is bootstrapped, has strong product-market fit, and is now accelerating its growth across a multi-billion dollar market.
As a Solutions Engineer you will have ownership and responsibility for leading the technical presales activities as a partner to our Account Executives. Providing expertise to account teams, prospective customers, existing customers for expansions and partners that support Zello’s objectives and mission in a fast-paced and dynamic market. You will be a technology and solutions evangelist responsible for developing winning proof of concepts that prove technical and business value with our Enterprise customers that incorporate both direct and indirect (partner) frontline worker solutions.
In addition to a mastery of Zello’s solutions and innovation, you will possess a solid understanding of competitive solutions in the market.After a successful first three months, you will
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of Zello’s solutions for frontline workers
- Understand and effectively communicate the business outcomes enabled by our solution in key vertical industries
- Lead at least one proof of concept engagement with a prospective customer
- Preparation and delivery of sales presentations and application/technical training to customer, prospects, and partners.
- Design and execute proof of concepts in collaboration with an Account Executive to drive the technical win in support of the prospective customers desired business outcomes which will include problem diagnosis and problem solving experience
- Engage with prospective partners to provide technical knowledge and support for their integration of Zello as part of their offering for frontline workers and assist in qualifying their ability to be a successful Zello value added reseller/partner by delivering an excellent solution and customer experience.
- Assist prospects and customers with the installation and deployment of hardware and/or software needed to support a successful customer experience
- Drive a business outcome selling approach by consulting with customers to demonstrate how Zello’s Frontline Worker solution can positively impact their business
- Serve as a great teammate by communicating with our product and engineering teams features, functionality and capabilities needed to address current and future customer requirements.
- 3+ years as a skilled technical pre-sales professional who works in complex selling environments and collaborates closely with and provides solution guidance to multiple customers/partners/sales demonstrated through a track record of leading significant technical wins.
- Technical competence with enterprise IT environments (Networking - LAN/WAN, Mobile Device Management, IoT Hardware, Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions) and with mobile applications of voice/data solutions
- Solid understanding of SaaS, Cloud architectures, SDKs/APIs and Unified Communications
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation, listening, collaboration, demonstration and consulting skills
- A high level of accountability and strong organization skills
- Attention to detail, which you will demonstrate by using the word "orange" in your cover letter
- Enthusiastic and happy while helping others, humble
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in an hourly frontline worker role is a plus
- Experience with the reality of working at a startup with a staff of less than 50
- Willingness to travel (35%-50%)
- Preferred skills: Solution Consultant experience with solutions for frontline workers and bilingual with ability to clearly communicate (written and verbal) in Spanish
At Zello, we're looking for people with honesty, grit, and a strong desire to serve frontline workers. We hire for potential and passion over checking every qualification box. We pay generously, offer equity with significant upside, and intentionally design our benefits to encourage healthy and well-balanced employees, from flexible work schedules to sabbaticals after a few years of service. Join us.