Sr Business Consultant at Adobe
Marketo is looking for an outstanding Marketing Automation Expert, who has a real passion for driving clients to implement new technologies based on standard methodologies and sharing marketing best practices! This role will be part of our consulting team, which works on the most interesting projects for our largest clients. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley – and the entire US! We are looking for high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with marketing or marketing automation knowledge who can provide strategic and tactical advice based on real-life experience.
This role sits remotely and reports to the Manager, Consulting Services. All.qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.The Role
- Work directly with Marketo customers to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Lead projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Collaborate with clients to capture requirements, get feedback on designs and present results
- Recommend solutions to help clients advance their marketing maturity and use of marketing technologies
- Develop and improve service delivery offerings and methodologies that allow customers to increase the overall value achieved in using Marketo
- Will spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help advance the customer digital experience, by means of ground-breaking projects and thought leadership
- Facilitate onsite and virtual workshops with individuals and groups
- Collaborate and direct multi-functional teams internally and externally to optimally deliver a project end-to-end
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Marketing or Marketing Operations field
- Have a deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Know marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Experience working with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Have hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience is a plus, but not required)
- Problem solver with an attention for data to measure results
- You are marketing minded and have a good sense business
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Previous consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Have an ability and willingness to travel up to 60%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.