Sr. Project Manager, Professional Services at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
PS Project Management’s primary mission is to facilitate Professional Services customer engagements and ensure teams are able to implement or optimize the use of LogicMonitor on time, in scope, and within estimated budget.
The primary responsibilities of all Project Management team members are to:
- Understand agreed scope of effort, customer’s goals, & success criteria and develop a project success plan accordingly
- Establish project workflows and communication standards for project delivery team
- Serve as facilitator for all aspects of project delivery and ensure alignment to scope and timeline
- Track progress, proactively communicate risk where identified, and usher project to completion, ensuring PS is providing value both to the customer and to LogicMonitor
The Sr. Project Manager facilitates coordination, scheduling and reporting of multiple medium- and large-scale PS implementation projects including complex custom scoped work and owns some internal or operational efforts as identified. This position works closely with Sales and Customer Success Management (CSM) teams to coordinate project delivery plans alongside PS Solutions Engineers.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
Serve as a project leader and manage all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global IT projects or programs, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, budget, and benefits through lifecycle.
Create project artifacts, such as project plans, dashboards, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management
Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders. Manage key stakeholder and project manager commitment levels and communication.
Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately
Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues
- Anticipate challenges and issues with project timeframes or scope; re-align projects that veer off track
Effectively translate technical requirements to clear project plans with phases, milestones, tasks, dependencies and anticipated level of effort.
Manage complex, technical implements across varied teams spanning multiple IT domains in customer environments.
Ensure accountability for project time tracking and task upkeep to meet target timeframes and deliverables
Maintain visibility of project status through regular reporting and communication
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years industry experience
- 4+ years IT, services project management or consultation experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification a plus
Successful project delivery track record
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodology (Mavenlink, JIRA, or PSA tool experience a plus)
- Proven ability to independently engage, present, and communicate with senior leadership or executive-level stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Creative and critical thinker with ability to translate customer needs to technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Inquisitive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and context switch on-the-fly
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.