Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way commercial construction contractors do business. Billd is well-funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.7-star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd has worked with thousands of customers nationwide and our Financial Operations processes & infrastructure is a key component of our success. The Project Manager role will play an instrumental role in ensuring our future success continues. The Project Manager role will work with multiple departments within Financial Operations to ensure we can maintain stable, efficient, and scalable systems.
You are talented, analytical, and highly driven to deliver results. You are excited about the opportunity to have broad exposure to, and interactions within, a rapidly growing part of the fintech industry. You have a keen desire to build experience within a B2B lender that has an impressive growth trajectory. You have a firm understanding of project management best practices, software engineering principles, and are process-oriented.
Austin, TX in-office
What You'll Do
- Review existing processes and identify potential operational bottlenecks for new & existing products
- Ideate, prioritize, and implement improved operational processes to increase Financial Operations efficiency
- Create specifications for Engineering/Product teams and develop UML Diagrams and Object Relation Diagrams
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and smoke-testing for recently released features related to Financial Operations department
- Present latest operational improvements on a quarterly basis to Management teams
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date process and technical documentation
- Ensure accurate Data Integrity across Financial Operations platform
Skills and Qualifications
- Required Bachelor degree in STEM Discipline (i.e Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Required 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role
- Required 3-5 years experience with Salesforce (or comparable CRM and ERP systems)
- Strong familiarity with Object-oriented Design practices
- Strong familiarity with Agile & Scrum frameworks
- Preferred experience in startup/small business environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication & presentation skills
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description