We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
Join our company and be a part of an award winning culture, with an award winning leadership team, where you’ll be able to contribute in meaningful ways while being able to challenge yourself and grow your skill set. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO Labs team.
** This position can be based in Austin, TX or Minneapolis, MN. **
About the Role
As Website Implementation Manager at OJO Labs, you're focused on managing the team that brings our products and services to customers! You'll build close relationships with various internal teams to find creative, sustainable and scalable ways to introduce OJO's products and services to the world. You're on the front lines working with customers across the real estate, mortgage and home services industry striving to redefine how consumers buy homes.
What you'll do:
- Oversee day to day interactions of the fulfillment team with our customers to ensure an efficient, professional and delightful implementation experience.
- Develop and maintain expertise in our products and conduct team training sessions.
- Create and maintain “best practice” methodologies.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer interactions and drive creative solutions to complex customer requests.
- Update and create process flows and project templates to maximize effectiveness in product delivery and resource utilization.
- Be responsible for developing and tracking productivity goals.
- Work with Program and Product Managers to operationalize various fulfillment processes.
- Track key performance indicators and provide summary reports to leadership on a frequent basis.
- Ensure the professional growth and development of your team through coaching, mentoring and guidance.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of SaaS fulfillment experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- 2+ years experience in Project or Account Management
- Proven history of high-touch customer service and a passion for providing incredible experiences
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to create and present information succinctly
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and ownership
- Superior leadership skills
- Experience with Salesforce and JIRA
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.