- Manage basic shipment execution tasks (schedule pick-ups and deliveries, build shipments in our internal software, and basic billing tasks).
- Update various transportation management systems and our own internal system accurately.
- Collaborate with and support Arrive’s Floor Account Executives and their responsibilities.
- Proactively communicate internally to our sales team regarding shipment updates, accessorial charges, etc.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Available to work our second shift from 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Competitive hourly wage and bonus potential
- 100% remote on-boarding, training and work schedule
- Excellent health, vision and dental insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan and vesting opportunities
- 15 days PTO plus 2 floating holidays in your first year
- Professional development tools like LinkedIn Learning at your disposal
- Investments in your health, including access to Calm and Class Pass
- Employee rewards programs