- Manage basic shipment execution tasks (schedule pick-ups and deliveries, build shipments in our internal software, and basic billing tasks).
- Update various transportation management systems and our own internal system accurately.
- Collaborate with and support Arrive’s Floor Account Executives and their responsibilities.
- Proactively communicate internally to our sales team regarding shipment updates, accessorial charges, etc.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Available to work our second shift from 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.