Account Coordinator (Second Shift) at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of Arrive’s accounts from their accompanying sales reps.
- Become an expert on different Transportation Management Systems.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal & external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure needs are being met.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Available to work our second shift from 1 PM to 9 PM, Monday through Friday.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Start your logistics career in a valuable role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!