What we do:
Headquartered in the heart of Austin, TX, TrendKite is blazing the trails of category creation, taking earned media out of the era of media monitoring and into the age of Digital PR.
This is a time of profound change as all aspects of life, including business, are impacted by the disruption of traditional journalism and the rise of social networks and other forms of communication. With this change, the PR industry has been redefined. Digital PR is the intersection of traditional PR, content marketing, social media, influencer management, and search. By harnessing artificial intelligence and big data analytics to optimize the impact public relations has on a brand’s reputation, website traffic and business goals, TrendKite’s platform is transforming the way the world views earned media, allowing modern PR professionals to create deeper connections with customers and prospects. Companies like Adidas, Unilever, Samsung, Expedia, Google, Home Depot and thousands more turn PR coverage into real business impact using TrendKite.
Market disruption requires requires hiring the top people in our industry, developing them, and empowering them to solve interesting problems and do the very best work of their careers. If that sounds exciting, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do at TrendKite:
- Own an end-to-end inside sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Confidently outbound cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Set and execute strong product demos weekly
- Manage personal pipeline and effectively articulate progress to key sales goals: know your business
- Represent TrendKite's culture and values in all client conversations
- Hit and exceed monthly sales quotas
What you must bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years Technology sales
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States (we do not sponsor at this time)
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Adaptable but organized- We're a start up! You've got to be OK with being on your toes at times but able to maintain focus within your day to day activities to reach goals
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Past examples of sales excellence and crushing quotas
- Previous management of the full sales cycle from hunting to closing
- Fit in with and be excited to join the team (we'll find this out when we meet you!)
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Past start up experience
- Experience in or strong understanding of PR
- Sold to midsize and larger complex companies
A quick reminder, we may not be for you if:
- You haven't done tech inside sales before or you're looking to "try sales out"
- You need the predictable and highly-processed structure of a larger organization
- You can't back up your past sales successes with results
TrendKite has the some of the brightest, most passionate and driven folks in the industry. If working with smart, fun, talented people who genuinely like another appeals to you, then you might want to join our team.
We pride ourselves in living our values, not just talking about them. They are core to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a special, incredibly successful business without losing sight of what got us here, our people.
Sure, we have a fun, friendly environment with awesome office space and perks out the wazoo, but that’s not why people come to TrendKite and certainly not why they stay. We are here to do our life’s best work and to connect with one another on a deeper level as we go on an incredible, career-defining journey, together as One Team.
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.