Account Executive, Mid Market
We built our platform, and our company, with a promise to give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues – and to drive results for our customers. Our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We practice transparency, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt delivers an exceptional employee experience and an award-winning company culture.
Through our award-winning product, we are redefining how companies engage with their people. Featured in Fast Company, Forbes, AdAge, TechCo, winner of an Entrepreneur Magazine Brilliant 100 Company Award and Austin's A-List Winner. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented sales individuals to join our sales team and make big things happen in 2018!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Fulfill an end-to-end sales cycle.
- Target and engage with companies ranging from 100-3000 employees.
- Proactively create and manage your sales pipeline from end-to-end.
- Skilled at breaking into new accounts, qualification, identifying and developing prospect pain & goals, proving how YouEarnedIt is the right solution and ultimately negotiating to a closed won sale in order to meet sales goals.
- Professionally manage complex sales cycles resulting in closed won business ranging roughly from 30k-150K in annual recurring revenue.
- Identify decision makers and influencers within prospective accounts and speak appropriately at different levels of the organization ranging from HR managers to VPs of HR to CEOs.
- Have the ability to distinguish between influencers, champions and ultimate decision makers.
- Need to be an expert at YouEarnedIt’s value proposition and differentiators, the YouEarnedIt platform, and industry trends.
Specifics about the role and other things you will need:
- Prefer 1-3 years experience with a successful track record in selling SaaS platforms
- Killer work ethic, passion, and an energizing, positive attitude
- Relentless focus, discipline and grit
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments. It’s a start-up!
- Experience salesforce.com as a CRM tool
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable proactively prospecting and proven track record driving to closure.
- Ability to lead a conversation and challenge the prospect’s thinking to understand current processes, tools, pains, and reasons-to-buy
- Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments.