Account Executive- MultiVu at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
You will help us with:
- · Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting the MultiVu Value Proposition
- · Introduce MultiVu products and services to new and existing Cision clients (ie Demos, Presentations)
- · Work collaboratively with Cision sellers as a subject matter expert for MultiVu services
- · Maintain credibility and relationships with decision makers who do not show a current interest in our product line, but may need our solutions in the future
- · Meet monthly account goal within assigned account parameters and detailed in compensation plan
- · Demonstrate and provide solutions across the entire suite of MultiVu services
- · Develop on-going business plan including graduation of accounts to MultiVu field reps
- · Work with multiple MultiVu client service teams to ensure client success
You will be a good fit if you have:
- · The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone.
- · Sold Multimedia Services, Video Production, Earned/Paid Media, On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base.
- · A proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- · Strong time management and customer service skills
- · Ability to think and react quickly under pressure.
- · A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
- · 3-5 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- · Large account management or project management experience
- · Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- · A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
- · Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- · Experience selling in the PR vertical is preferred
- · Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/workflow demands
- · Familiarity with CRM systems (I.e. Salesforce.com)
- · Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We will offer you:
- · State-of-the-art office
- · Medical, dental, vision
- · FSA (Health & dependent care)
- · Life & disability insurance
- · 401(k)
- · Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- · Casual work environment
- · Tuition reimbursement & professional training