Account Executive, Public Sector at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Public Sector to join our Sales team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for applying an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to strategic mid-market accounts. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition and growing revenue with an emphasis on new product sales.
This position is based at our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue an increased knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- 1+ year of experience closing SaaS business in the US Public Sector
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Real estate experience a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.