Account Executive, Vendor Sales
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity, empowering enterprises by providing relevant information to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Our unmatched and well-respected foundation in security testing, along with our enterprise research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for our CAWS Continuous Security Validation Platform, an advanced platform that substantiates the effectiveness of enterprise security controls and uncovers unmitigated risks to enterprise systems. Using fact-based threat data and objective risk information, CAWS enables businesses to strengthen their cyber risk posture, continuously validate their security controls and take timely action to mitigate threats to their Operating Systems and applications. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and SOC and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
Vendor Account Executives (AEs) are responsible for engaging leading security product vendors across several cybersecurity solution categories to build awareness for NSS Labs’ research, testing services, and continuous validation CAWS platform. The role entails both generating (demand generation) new vendor engagements and cultivating (expanding) existing engagements. Performance will be measured on new bookings – inclusive of testing services engagements and software subscriptions to the CAWS continuous validation platform. Account Executives must be able to balance their time between ongoing account management activities and quarterly quota attainment. The Vendor Account Executive role will report to the VP of Vendor Sales.
- Drive engagement with product (CPO/VP Product) and marketing (CMO/VP Marketing) leadership at security vendor companies
- Develop account plans to increase the addressable engagement opportunity for NSS Labs with vendors
- Proactive management of vendor accounts to ensure a positive mutual engagement and to align NSS Labs’ solutions with vendor product roadmaps
- Pipeline creation, new prospect growth and forecast accuracy
- Services and subscription quota attainment
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years direct or indirect large Enterprise B2B sales experience selling security products or services
- Pre-call planning, call structure and control, opportunity qualification and objection handling
- A self-starter with a track record of successful quota attainment
- Experience in the cyber security market selling product and/or services
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team player with highest level of integrity
- Strong communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office 365, salesforce.com, etc.)
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge solutions. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.