Account Executive at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor, a fast-growing tech start-up in Austin, TX is looking for Account Executives to add to our dynamic Sales Team in Q4 2019! If you love working in a fast-paced environment, and are an energetic Account Executive, with a passion for learning and growth, then ScaleFactor is the perfect fit for your career! Come join us, as we disrupt the SMB space with an exciting product that all small business owners love!
- A top-performing account executive with a proven track record of success
- Effective pipeline builder and an excellent prospector
- A problem-solver with a consultative approach to relationship building
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to understand general business financials
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing start-up environment with constant change in technology
- Prospect new business in your target accounts utilizing all the resources available to you to augment your own prospecting activities
- Manage all aspects of of the sales cycle in the relentless pursuit of crushing quota
- Build a compelling business case for your target accounts to use ScaleFactor, based on a thorough discovery and needs analysis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on marketing and lead generation programs, sales engineering efforts, making executive-to-executive connections, and joint selling with partners
- Solidify compelling events in each stage of the sales cycle based on the customer's specific business case
- Provide accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and customer information up-to-date
- 2+ years of successful sales quota-carrying experience selling business solutions to businesses
- Basic working knowledge of accounting principles & operations
- Demonstrated success in reaching and exceeding your quota with business owners, entrepreneurs, and CEOs of small companies
- Expertise in developing territory and account plans, driving new leads & business opportunities, and closing business within your territory
- Experience selling back-office operations solutions such as accounting, finance, payroll, billing, invoicing, etc.
- Familiarity with selling SaaS solutions to SMBs
- 1+ years of previous Account Executive experience
- Competitive benefits package and stock options to all our full-time employees
- Unlimited cold brew, snacks, and catered lunch on Fridays!
- Be a part of the winning Scalefactor team and experience Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017 to 2019!
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your Account Executive application online!
Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in Q4 2019!