Account Executive at AlertMedia
AlertMedia's Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the AlertMedia software platform over the phone and via web demonstration to organizations across a wide variety of industries that have an audience of 100+ people up to thousands of people. As one of the most exciting new companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are: A proactive, consultative and likable person who loves selling and wants to continue down a sales career path. You are extremely organized and a pipeline management pro. You aren't afraid to spend time prospecting into key opportunities and you prefer a "one-team" mentality sales culture.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Pick up the phone- you'll confidently call out to prospective customers (no scripts)
- Schedule and deliver customized online product demonstrations
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Use a consultative and conversational approach when showing prospects the AlertMedia solution to their problems
- Work closely with the prospect and the AlertMedia team to manage the closing process, including demos, proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values, and vision for the future
- 2+ years experience in a consultative closing sales role, preferably in a winning SaaS environment
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Experience in a consultative sales role, preferably in a winning SaaS environment
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Strong listening skills
- Thrives with both autonomy and collaboration
- Outstanding communication skills
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.