AlertMedia's Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the AlertMedia software platform over the phone and via web demonstration to organizations across a wide variety of industries that have an audience of 100+ people up to thousands of people. As one of the most exciting new companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
A proactive, consultative and likable person who loves selling and wants to continue down a sales career path. You are extremely organized and a pipeline management pro. You aren't afraid to spend time prospecting into key opportunities and you prefer a "one-team" mentality sales culture.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Pick up the phone- you'll confidently call out to prospective customers (no scripts)
- Schedule and deliver customized online product demonstrations
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Use a consultative and conversational approach when showing prospects the AlertMedia solution to their problems
- Work closely with the prospect and the AlertMedia team to manage the closing process, including demos, proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values, and vision for the future
- 1+ years experience in a consultative closing sales role, preferably in a winning SaaS environment
- Experience in a consultative sales role, preferably in a winning SaaS environment
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Strong listening skills
- Thrives with both autonomy and collaboration
- Outstanding communication skills
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.