Account Executive at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor, a fast growing tech startup in Austin, TX is looking for Account Executives to add to our dynamic Sales Team in Q2 2020! If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, have a background selling to small businesses, can present value to business owners and key executives, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as an Account Executive. Come join a winning culture and a team that's been voted Austin's Best Place to Work & voted one of Coolest Companies in Austin.
- A top-performing account executive selling business solutions - NOT transactional sales
- An intelligent problem-solver and consultative relationship builder
- A proven self-starter who thrives in the fast pace environment of a high-growth company
- Based in Austin or moving to Austin Q2 of 2020 & excited to work in ScaleFactor's hip East Austin headquarters
- Prospect new business in your target accounts utilizing all the resources available to you to augment your own prospecting activities
- Manage all aspects of your territory’s long-term success in the relentless pursuit of crushing quota
- Build a compelling business case for your target accounts to use ScaleFactor, based on a thorough discovery and needs analysis
- Collaborate with Team ScaleFactor on marketing and lead generation programs, sales engineering efforts, making executive-to-executive connections, and joint selling with partners
- Solidify compelling events in each stage of the sales cycle based on the customer's specific business case
- Provide accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and customer information up-to-date
- 2-5 years of successful sales experience selling a business solution to SMB, preferably with emphasis on back-office operations such as accounting, finance, payroll, billing, invoicing, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of accounting departmental responsibilities & operations such as financial reporting (cash flow, P&L, income, balance sheet), bookkeeping, payroll, billing, invoicing.
- Demonstrated success in reaching and exceeding your quota with business owners, entrepreneurs and CEOs of small companies
- Expertise in developing territory and account plans, driving new leads & business opportunities, and closing business within your territory
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured sales process and managing a pipeline
- “Run through a brick wall” level of effort and ready to hit the ground running
- You love the rapidly changing technology start-up environment
- To surround yourself with top talent. We hire the best and push each other to get better every day
- To work in our industrious new office located in East Austin, next to cool neighborhood spots like Austin Bouldering Project, Friends and Allies, and Sa-Tén
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours and optional work offsite days
- Free parking and centrally located offices accessible to local bus lines
- To relax and unwind with periodic free onsite massages, yoga, meditation classes
- To play with furry friends in our pet friendly HQ
- Catered Friday lunches, unlimited snacks & drinks, lunch & learns, bagels & taco days, cool team outings
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your Account Executive application online!
- Your one-page resume highlighting your education and experience which qualifies you for the Account Executive role. Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in Q2 2020!