What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott, and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a strategic, customer-focused Account Manager to join the Account Management team located in the Austin office. The ideal candidate possess a successful track record of retaining and growing B2B SaaS subscriptions with mid-market and enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Previous experience, minimum of 5 - 7 years, in owning a book of business upwards of at least $2M annual bookings
- Solid experience and understanding of renewal, upsell and churn drivers in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Demonstrated experience of negotiation and identifying upsell opportunities
- Successful track record of consistently achieving 95% or higher customer retention, driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and successfully retain and grow business
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Become the trusted strategic advisor for the customer through thought leadership and assist them in development of their Communications and Marketing strategies
- Communicate effectively with C-level executives, and demonstrate the ROI of the TrendKite platform
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your portfolio accounts to adopt, renew and grow the TrendKite platform in the customer account
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews with customer teams
- Adopt a disciplined approach to retention/renewal/upsell
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.