What we do:
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications. The Cision platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite, now part of Cision, is looking for an impactful, customer-focused Account Manager to join the Account Management team located in the Austin office. The ideal candidate possess a successful track record of retaining and growing B2B SaaS subscriptions with mid-market and SMB clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Understand the goals of the client and their decision maker; where necessary, coach and counsel the client on what the goals should be
- Proactively suggest better approaches for the practitioner so they become the trusted partner of the PR professional on how earned media can impact other media, and the key metrics that they should be tracking
- Proactively build and foster relationships with people within the clients’ organization beyond the point-of-contact
- Without assistance, come up with creative options during the negotiation phase to ensure the renewal is secured
- Proactively identify signs that client may not want to renew, and develop strategies to overcome these objections before they even occur
- When necessary, project lead cross-functional teams to resolve client issues
- Take a leading role in trainings
- Proven Success achieving GRR an Upsell quotas
Here's what we're looking for:
- Excellent phone, email and in-person meeting communication skills
- Prioritize tasks ruthlessly
- CRM (Salesforce) hygiene
- Work collaboratively with technical services, product, marketing and sales teams
- Communicate customer needs to product management succinctly
- Help customer marketing in developing compelling customer references and case studies
- Strong customer relationship and consultative selling skills with knowledge of at least one sales
- Ability to influence C-level leadership in customer organizations
- Bring innovative ideas and constantly experiment
- Embrace change on a daily basis and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Extreme Ownership - take responsibility for the situation and "own" the outcome
- Embody Cision and TrendKite Core Values in your daily work life
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making.
At Cision, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices across North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees and are always striving to make Cision a better place to work every day. Join us!
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.