Account Manager, Prime Team
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all our large enterprise clients. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
Prime Account Managers are focused on creating a lasting relationship for our highest level customers and keeping them as Volusion store owners for life! Regular interaction with our Prime customers will allow you to keep a constant pulse on their customer health and allow you to act quickly when needed. You’ll run the operation of the Prime Founder Support Pod, to solve Founder problems, find opportunities to sell additional Volusion products and services, and ensure their success using the Volusion platform.
Superhero status is achieved through continually showing value to our Prime Founders and helping them plan and work towards their business goals, ultimately resulting in their customer health and retention after the first 90 days.
- Build strong relationships and act as main point of contact for new/existing Prime customers;
- Deliver initial consultation to familiarize Prime Founders with their Prime Founder Support Pod;
- Set clear expectations for the Founder in terms of how to interact with, and seek help from the Prime Founder Support Pod
- Ask qualifying questions to understand the Founder’s needs while identifying Volusion services to address those needs
- Increase retention by conducting regular check-in calls and addressing/facilitating any questions or concerns from merchants
- Take ownership of complex customer issues, and work cross-functionally as needed to drive a prompt resolution
- Think creatively to find solutions to diffuse escalations
- Track accounts in Salesforce to identify retention risk and work cross-functionally to eliminate that risk
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Volusion can improve product to better serve our Prime customers
- Do whatever it takes to solve for the customer
- Direct responsibility for retaining account base (post 90 days) and preventing turnover while identifying strategies to increase customer revenue
- Find new and innovative ways to improve your contact and conversations with this client base
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Ability to learn new software and communicate that expertise
- Experience adapting, innovating, and embracing change quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business
- Ecommerce experience, a plus
- A Bachelor's degree, preferred
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
*Note: This role does not include commission. It is a flat salary role.