What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision is looking for an organized, customer-focused Account Manager to join the Account Management team located in the Austin office. The ideal candidate possess a successful track record of retaining and growing B2B SaaS subscriptions with mid-market and SMB clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and successfully retain business of 150 clients totaling a book of business of 1M
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to retention and renewals
- Work collaboratively with technical services, product, marketing and sales teams
- Communicate customer needs to product management succinctly
- Bring innovative ideas and constantly experiment
Here's what we're looking for:
- Solid experience and understanding of renewal, upsell and churn drivers in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently achieving high customer retention, driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth
- 1-2 years minimum work experience, predominantly in Account Management or similar customer success role
- CRM (Salesforce) hygiene
- Embrace change on a daily basis and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Extreme Ownership - take responsibility for the situation and "own" the outcome
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4