This Account Manager will focus on Win Backs and Referrals. The Win-Back & Referral Specialist (WBR) focuses on pursuing warm leads provided from existing customers on potential new customer prospects, re-establishing business relationships with former customers who have left SSG for a competitor. The WBR sells across all platforms and services. Reporting to the Director of Account Management, the WBR closes and implements opportunities of moderate complexity within an assigned territory. The WBR is predominately telephone-based. The WBR is responsible for achieving an assigned referral conversion, account win, sales, and profit goal.
- Pursues all referral leads from existing customers through the full sales process, from lead follow up to close of sale.
- Renews customer relationships with former customers in an assigned geography, market segment, and/or a set of named targets.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Coordinates closely with the Account Management team, especially those who had previous interaction with former customers.
- Sells both SaaS products and all services to assigned opportunities. As needed, includes product, solution specialist or other support resources in the sales effort.
- Collects information on reasons for customer loss, including competitive offers, and documents these within Salesforce for management.
- Prioritizes efforts in order to focus on the most actionable and winnable opportunities among assigned targets.
- Transitions re-activated customer accounts after win back and ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful reactivation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves account win targets.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Demonstrated 1-3 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated pipeline management and a history of goal achievement
- Knowledge of the human service sector or experience working with nonprofits is preferred
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
The best of the best thrive in our organization and are ambitious to grow in their careers at Social Solutions. Our sales roles are a base plus no capped commission. Competitive base plus commission structure where high performers are rewarded in a significant way with accelerators and the opportunity to double commission!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.