DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solution developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
- Facilitating the development of current strategic accounts to meet or exceed assigned business goals
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Facilitate communication with clients to build long-term relationships to help achieve business goals
- Develop new business with current clients and identify areas of improvement when needed
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to grow opportunities within the territory
- Meet sales targets and performance metrics
- Background in eDiscovery
- 3+ years of account management or client success experience
- Evidence of ability nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts while maintaining a high level of client service
- Proven track record of success of continuously hitting goals and quotas
- Deep knowledge of eDiscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with clients; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- A firm belief that the future of eDiscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Location and Travel:
- DISCO is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
Why join us?
Disco is the world’s leading legal technology company.
Our offerings help great lawyers improve legal outcomes for their clients. Our goal is to automate away all the parts of the practice of law that don’t require human legal judgment so that great lawyers can focus on doing what it is they went to law school to do. Our technology is used by corporate legal departments in every major vertical, from financial services to pharmaceuticals, to aerospace, to technology, and by most leading law firms in the United States.
Disco was founded in 2013 and is one of the fastest-growing enterprise startups in the United States. We have offices in Austin and London and a sales and services presence in most major U.S. cities. We have more than doubled in size each year since founding and have raised money from leading venture capitalists, including LiveOak Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and the Stephens Group. We expect to continue on our trajectory of hyper-growth in 2019 and 2020, including opening offices in Asia, Europe, and Latin America to better serve our multinational clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description