Account Manager at Social Solutions
Are you energized and enthusiastic about working with cross-functional teams to retain our clients and solidify our revenue base? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, mission focused organization? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Establish and Maintain Relationships with Key Accounts
- Develop & Execute Continuous, Client-Based Communications Strategy
- Consult and Advise Software Users for maximum utilization
- Manage Critical Needs Analysis, Value Proposition Design and Solution Formulation
- Develop Strategic Account Plans for Existing Customers to Project 3-5 year growth terms
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 2+ years of Sales Experience (Account Management preferred)
- Experience in Customer Account Management (quota carrying) role
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Technological Acumen and Understanding of CRM Applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com
About Social Solutions Global
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.