Alliance Manager at LumApps
For North America, the Alliance Manager:
- Monitors and leads sourcing activities with key Technology Partners, Resellers and Service Partners in the United States and Canada;
- Sources and engages new partnerships according to the strategy of the company/product;
- Builds connection with LumApps sales teams and helps generate pipeline from partner sourcing;
- Executes the global partnership strategy and the action plans defined by the Strategic Partnerships Director and the VP of Sales:
- Go to Market strategies;
- Coordinate training activities;
- Coordinate marketing activities;
- As part of their activity, the alliance manager:
- Organizes frequent pipe reviews with their partners;
- Implements the sales and technical certification of partners at the local level;
- Proposes new forms of partnership to increase the lead generation.
- 5+ Years of experience with Partner Management in North America;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft organization or Microsoft reseller ecosystem, preferred;
- Ability to craft, develop and adapt the global channel strategy in a territory;
- Data driven to meet quarterly sales quota;
- Customer service oriented - your partners will be your customers;
- Have strong relationship-building skills to build trust;
- Ability to build growth plans with current and prospective channel partners;
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop channel sales staff;
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship;
- Ability to travel within the United States more than 50% of the time.
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support industry leading companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus, and more...
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!
It is the policy of LumApps to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, LumApps will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.