- Collaborate with Merchandisers to build product mix based on trends in the marketplace across multiple brands.
- Manage inventory receiving and prototype samples in preparation for marketing photo shoots, landing page shots and product launches.
- Facilitate product development projects with suppliers on key programs to drive sales.
- Evaluate strike-offs, sample construction, material quality of prototypes to approve for production.
- Work daily with domestic and overseas vendors to manage lead times in production and shipping to achieve planned launches.
- Track shipping weekly and update merchandise buy plan worksheet.
- Be responsible for sending and confirming purchase orders to vendors.
- Manage product development calendar by communicating upcoming deadlines to design and merchandising team and keeping track of actual dates of completion.
- Own all line plan sheet development that will provide product direction to design team on color, silhouettes and style counts by category to our partners.
- Partner with merchandisers to carry out day-to-day operations .
- 2-5 years corporate Retail Planning/Buying/Allocation experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word and Excel
- Data analysis experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of attention to detail, meeting strict & competing deadlines, and of overall workplace excellence and success
Benefits + Perks:
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETHRooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.