Associate Technical Account Manager at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The Technical Account Manager role has a strong technical aptitude and is responsible for the overall success of their customers. In today’s ever-changing social landscape, we need someone who’s up-to-date on the latest and greatest web tools and platforms. To do so, we use Web 2.0 architecture, REST APIs, JSON, XML, relational databases and networking in our day to day lives. This means a proficiency with programming, scripting languages, and database construction is definitely experience that’s needed to succeed. If your background includes a strong social web interest, that’s a serious plus!
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Being the named technical contact for our marquee and strategic customers that have elected for our Premium support services.
- Building a trusting relationship with experienced resources to ensure successful long-term engagement with Khoros, driving their adoption, comprehension, and utilization of our product suite.
- Facilitating and leading actions with internal teams while maintaining consistent communication with customers as we move their cases toward resolution.
- Preparing and delivering operational metrics reporting as part of ongoing status reviews to provide customers with a holistic view of their current and past cases.
- Working with product management, engineering, sales, professional services, customer success, and other teams to ensure customer loyalty and long-term usage of the platform.
- Participating in issue triage and, through your product expertise, assist in resolving customer reported defects and questions. You will perform advanced troubleshooting and log analysis as you collaborate with customers to develop solutions and answer inquiries.
- 2+ years of experience in customer and/or technical support roles, ideally with a focus on web applications and Enterprise Software Solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working with customers, managing relationships and setting customer expectations
- Previous demonstrated experience in a few of the following technical domains:
- J2EE (Java, JSP, Servlets)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Networking (TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.)
- Lucene query syntax and Regular Expressions
- Any 3rd or 4th generation programming language and associated software development tools and processes (version control, AGILE, etc.)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed