Business Development Director
New Knowledge is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the way companies understand disinformation, misinformation and fake news as a cyber security problem, and brands are under attack.
We build products that repair online communities, identify manipulation, and help them communicate more authentically. In a world where social media is being manipulated on a massive scale, this is no small task. We care about protecting communities, brands, and companies from being targeted by the spreading of disinformation. The kind of people who work with us have to be passionate about that challenge and mission.
New Knowledge has Venture Capital backing from Moonshots Capital, Golden Gate Ventures, Haystack, Geekdom Fund, Capital Factory and Spitfire Ventures. Our leadership team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans, disinformation industry experts, and seasoned technologists. Our current clients are Fortune 100 customers across an array of industry verticals.
This role is for you if you're looking for a team where you can drive decisions, be challenged and build out a sales process. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Develop target list of early adopters; identify correct points of engagement and initiate process
- Identify key objectives, stakeholders, and business case
- Lead engagement process; identify necessary steps/milestones & success criteria. Drive engagement to a successful outcome for New Knowledge and the customer
- Maintain appropriate prospecting activity to ensure healthy pipeline of opportunities
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders and six & seven figure values
- Domain expertise of selling to and working with Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO)
- Successful history of impact in early stage companies
- Experience executing strategic transactions with Fortune 500 companies
- MBA or management consulting experience is a plus