Business Development Director
You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and sell a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Business Development Director with 5 or more years of experience. This role can be remote or based out of our Austin office, and will report to the Head of Sales.
What you'll do:
- Develop target list of early adopters; identify correct points of engagement and initiate process
- Identify key objectives, stakeholders, and business case
- Lead engagement process; identify necessary steps/milestones & success criteria. Drive engagement to a successful outcome for New Knowledge and the customer
- Maintain appropriate prospecting activity to ensure healthy pipeline of opportunities
What you have:
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders and six & seven figure values
- Domain expertise of selling to and working with Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO)
- Successful history of impact in early stage companies
- Experience executing strategic transactions with Fortune 500 companies
- MBA or management consulting experience is a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!