Business Development Manager (Texas)
Business Development Manager (Texas)
Homebot is a venture backed fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home!
Our customers are mortgage lenders and real estate agents that use Homebot as a marketing tool to keep their clients/prospects engaged for closing more business. We launched in Denver nearly three years ago and already have over 1.5 million homeowners using Homebot!
We are in the throws of our national expansion and are hiring in Texas. In this position you will manage the Texas area with the potential to expand to some of the peripheral states. It’s a special opportunity to connect local professionals and their clients to a revolutionary new financial dashboard tool for the mortgage and real estate industries. With no cap on commission, the income potential is endless.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you soon. ***This role is a remote position based in Texas.***
Who We Strive To Be:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of an Incredible Homebot Business Development Manager:
- Patient, friendly and a stellar attitude!
- Passionate about selling a product you believe in and that delivers real value to lenders, real estate agents and their clients
- Ability to self-start and crush your market
- Love controlling your own destiny in a fixed + variable comp model (no cap on compensation)
- You have been or are a successful quota carrying sales professional in the software world
- Well connected in the lending and/or real estate industries in your market
- You understand and respect how important compliance is in the financial services market
- Bonus: You have sold or promoted real estate technology
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the company’s Director of Sales to develop a new market
- Strategize with corporate resources, including Marketing, Sales and Product, on how to grow your brand in key accounts
- Present to small and large groups of lenders and real estate agents. You understand these industries and the “rules of the game” for both
- Comfortable with corporate level selling, down to individual level prospecting
- Attend & represent Homebot at trade shows and events in your market
- Crush your quota!
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a software sales role in real estate or lending tech
- Experience as an Account Executive, Sales Executive or Business Development Manager (preferably in the real estate/lending world)
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Bonus: Previously or currently licensed Loan Officer or Real Estate Agent
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the employee’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself
- Monthly lunch and fun quarterly events
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers!
- We give back to the community
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot:
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai
* We realize your time is very valuable. Please do not apply if you do not have the minimum experience for this role. Thank you! *