Business Development Representative Manager
Are you eager join an organization that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Do you love researching and identifying market trends, and have a passion for motivating others to do the same? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, and persistent? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Mentor and develop a team of BDRs
- Take on operational leadership roles
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Document, track and monitor team's leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers at nonprofit organizations, such as Executive Directors and C-Suite Leaders
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Conduct territory development best practices with email, phone, and chat using sales enablement tools to connect with new prospects and current clients
- Bachelor's Degree; business or technical degree a plus
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Previous telesales, business development, or sales experience preferred
- 1 year of experience as a manager or team lead
- A tenacious work ethic with a desire to continue to build a career in sales
- The desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- The temperament of a self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do ever more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.