- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- We are quite eclectic, including artists & musicians, former pro athletes, entrepreneurs, brew masters & distillers, gamers, and many questionable golfers. Come see FORE yourself!
Who you are:
Invicti, a global leader in web security and part of the Invicti family of companies, is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team; a role that is crucial to scaling the growth of Invicti's enterprise clientele.
If you're a fit for this role, you're likely to be someone who not only has the experience we're looking for but is also motivated, results-driven & enjoys working in a dynamic team environment. Your ability to elicit emotional buy-in and uncover customer pain points as part of sales qualification and discovery is critical. Such skills allow you to effectively guide prospects through the sales funnel each time, yielding a well qualified source of business pipeline focused on enabling prospects to achieve their success.
You will be playing a key role in driving value to the prospects and positioning your account executive team successfully to the clients given the example you set before them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and developing new public sector business prospects from multiple sources, including; outbound marketing leads, prospecting lists, tradeshow and event lists, and self-sourced research
- Target customer profiles and research specific accounts for outbound outreach
- Engaging with decision-makers and influencers at enterprise corporations in order to uncover opportunities for our cybersecurity solutions
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships
- Set qualified appointments and develop leads for our Inside Sales team
- Analyze client needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying prospects, and scoping potential solutions offered by Invicti
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Experience within a business development or inside sales role to enterprise clients
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- Competitive nature with a solution-focused mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed past/current sales activity and quotas
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.