Business Development Sales Manager (Partnerships)
The Business Development team at SPREDFAST + LITHIUM is looking fora Business Development Sales Manager to function asthe sales lead between the SPREDFAST + LITHIUM new business sales organization,customer success organization and the external partners within the SPREDFAST +LITHIUM ecosystem. Success in this rolewill mean exceeding aggressive goals for ecosystem sourced new businessopportunities, exceeding sales quotas on integration sku's as well asleveraging our integration ecosystem to influence customer renewals.
This person will maintain relationships with a growing list ofpartners across the globe and be the main point of contact for all salesinteractions to provide expertise in these respective channel markets. The typeof person that will thrive in this role is well-rounded sales person, has greatcommunication skills, is hungry to learn, can command a room, enjoys buildingrelationships, is highly organized and can get passionate about theevangelizing the story of an open platform to external constituents.
The Business Development team is responsible for identifying,creating, and fostering the strategic relationships with ecosystem partners. Wealso manage the relationships and processes that interface with the SPREDFAST + LITHIUM product development, marketing, sales, and servicesteams. Our group is known for being a demanding, result-oriented,high-performance team and are looking for a self-starter with excellentemotional intelligence skills to take on projects that promote the value of ourintegrations and partnerships to customers, internal stakeholders, and externalpartners.
This requires the ability to strategically sell joint-value with aprospect, customer and partner while balancing multiple priorities, uncover insightsfrom our existing data, improve our team processes.
● Generate,coordinate and meet sourced and influenced deal quotas with partner channelsales opportunities with SPREDFAST + LITHIUM prospects and customers
● Collaboratewith sales team and meet aggressive sales quotas with integration sku's with SPREDFAST+ LITHIUM prospects and customer base
● Createand meet integration adoption quotas within SPREDFAST + LITHIUM customer baseto influence and increase renewal rates
● Build deep relationships into partner sales organizationsincluding sales reps, pre-sales, and professional services staff
● Manage external strategic partners throughout all stages of a salescycle, from inception to close, while considering applicable commercial agreements
● Collaborate with internal Business Development team, Sales,Enablement, and Product teams on channel sales strategy and execution
● Qualify channel sales opportunities generated by partner marketingto ensure appropriate level of follow through and commitment including events,webinars, and other lead gen activities
● Provide analysis of go-to-market programs in order toprioritize marketing efforts
● Deliver sales enablement and education programs in conjunctionwith partner marketing to external sales organizations that depict joint valuepropositions between SPREDFAST+ LITHIUM and partners
● Prepare both partner-facing and internal reporting; internalreporting to include opportunity creation and overall pipeline impact ofpartners
● Synthesize and present your findings in a clear, articulate, andcompelling way
● 3-5 years of experience in Business Development includingexperience with channel sales within an ISV, VAR, or similar partner model
● 2-3years experience in a quota carrying role (sales oraccount management) within a SaaS or similar technology organization
● Have previous knowledge of contracts, RFPs, and other deal cycleactivities
● Self-starter who can thrive with a balance of autonomous work andfrequent opportunity for collaboration
● Experience working with complex relationships and an ability tohandle open-ended design projects that may be ambiguous
● Seasoned prospecting and discovery skills using various methods
● Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, andability to work effectively at all levels within the organization and withpartners
● Passion for cloud technology software, content management,traditional media, social media, and cross-platform integrations
● Excellent relationship, communication, and negotiation skills
● Experience with Salesforce.com orother CRM
● Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); Masters Degree a bonus
● Ability to travel 50% at minimum