We’re looking for a Channel Manager to join our growing Partners team. In this role you’ll expand our channel partner program, overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic US-based partners. You’ll set a strategy to grow the Procore partner ecosystem, identifying, recruiting, and enabling partners.
A successful Channel Manager can strategically drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings. You have the ability to independently source, structure, manage, and execute partnerships, including negotiating contracts and working cross-functionally to drive partner success. You can establish priorities and successfully execute multiple projects with ease.
This position can be located in our Carpinteria or Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, recruit, onboard, and enable a team of channel partners who can drive new business
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Manage day-to-day partner relations including setting, tracking, and exceeding revenue targets and partner recruitment goals
- Evangelize the partnership joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing channel conflicts
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years in a partner-facing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Knowledge of channel sales processes and best practices is preferred
- Passion for cloud technologies and the construction industry
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain an understanding of construction technology ecosystem
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, and a team player
- Experience establishing and developing long term lasting relationships
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.