Channel Sales Director at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals' ability to profit from stolen information.
SpyCloud is recruiting for a Channel Sales Director. You are a seasoned team player with excellent cross-functional teaming and influencing skills, a deep understanding of diverse channel partner types, an excellent communicator and relationship-builder. You have an outstanding track record of results and relationships with relevant channel partners.
This role requires a unique combination of channel partner management skills including a strong balance of business strategy & partner GTM execution, program launch, program oversight, cross geography coordination and communication, project management skills and results measurement.
The candidate must be comfortable ‘walking the floor’ to engage with partner sales teams to drive them to build pipeline and engage with our product portfolio.
Key Functional areas of responsibility include:
- Partner Development & GTM Execution
- Partner Lifecycle Management
- Partner Recruiting and Enablement
- Partner sales team engagement – specifically driving pipeline creation
- Partner Training
- Drive pipeline creation within existing partners and effectively identify new partners
- Communicate SpyCloud’s solutions and services and work with Sales Executives, Marketing, and Product Training to ensure partners are fully aware of SpyCloud capabilities and differentiators.
- Execute on partner objectives set by partner and regional management, including quota retirement
- Sit on sales calls with partners to explain the SpyCloud proposition
- Adhere to and support the global partner program guidelines, rules, and measures
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program, including sales kits and marketing programs
- Measure and report on success of assigned partners
- Help identify and target Partners and help with recruitment, training, and on-boarding of new partners
- Help develop, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with assigned partners
- Understand each partner’s areas of focus and emphasis, and identify ways of attaching SpyCloud solutions as appropriate
- Help clearly articulate the key drivers and value points for partner decision makers that lead to partner adoption of and loyalty to SpyCloud services.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of a mix of sales (direct & partner), marketing, business development, and technology experience.
- 3 years channel sales or channel program management experience with accountability for partner led bookings and revenue targets
- Strong experience of Channel / Partner Sales focused on IT Security
- Solid understanding of IT Security concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-level channel selling environments; must be familiar with how solutions are sold and fulfilled through the channel, and how distributors provide services to resellers and value to the chain.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Organization and priority setting skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Expert user in Salesforce.com and proficient in G-Suite products strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment. Brings energy and passion to the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience