The RX Saver team at RetailMeNot is super passionate about helping people
save money on their prescription medicines. Since drug prices vary not only by
pharmacy location, but also by which discount source is used, we search several of the
nation’s lowest pharmacy discount sources to find prescription discount cards, coupons and Rx assistance programs that save people money.
We are looking for a leader that encompasses exceptional sales, operations and partner management skills. This role will be tasked with managing partner relations and internal operations to build, scale and optimize an outsourced sales force. This exciting role will be based out of our Austin TX headquarters.
Who You Are:
- You have 5-8 years sales operations experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical experience preferred but not required
- You have experience managing partners and optimizing sales teams
- You have a proven track record of success in hitting sales targets and goals
- You have demonstrated expertise with Salesforce or other CRM software, Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven environment
- You are a structured problem solver with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
What You'll Do:
- You will lead the management of outsourced sales force third party partner to drive revenue growth
- You will use real-time data in Salesforce and Tableau to make optimization recommendations that will increase revenue.
- You will develop and oversee tracking and reporting to drive business decisions including but not limited to: trending reports, transactions, and customer visits
- You will establish, track, and ensure delivery on sales force goals
- You will determine sales force territories that align with company objectives
- You will develop and deploy marketing materials to field sales team to generate transactions
- You will collaborate with cross-functional partners with key initiatives such as enablement, forecasting, and reporting.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.