Community Development Executive at Social Solutions
Social Solutions is hiring a Community Development Executive with entrepreneurial ambition and a passion for the social services sector and helping to create thriving communities. This role will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, planning, and execution of the coordinated care network in the communities they are assigned. The Community Development Executive will interface with government agencies, foundations, and non-profit organizations, and will lead the strategy for the sales team covering the assigned city. We are looking for a committed leader, experienced salesperson, strategic thinker, and inspiring presenter with a knack for building trust and buy-in who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the social services space.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and enact the strategy for your assigned geographic markets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource.
- Identify key targets for each city and assignment of approach between CDE, Inside Sales Reps, Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers.
- Manage weekly booking forecast and pipeline of assigned cities; including Inside Sales Reps and Account Manager covered accounts.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for supporting sales and marketing teams.
- Become a community consultant that builds relationships, opens doors and is a SME about that community, their challenges, and ongoing initiatives.
- Coordinate demand planning between marketing, inside sales and account management.
- Directly sell large opportunities in assigned cities.
- Self- starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis.
- Combination of opportunism, thought leadership traits, and understanding of community.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years successful enterprise sales or consulting experience.
- Experience in non-profit, government, or funder space a plus.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time within assigned region (once travel resumes).
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.