Customer Service Representative
Service is our passion here at LegalZoom. Our goal is to delight our Customers, resolve questions, provide additional product solutions, and always provide best-in-class Service so each and every Customer leaves with the same feeling about LegalZoom that we share as a company – it’s a great place. As an Account Representative, you truly help lead this important task and build buzz about LegalZoom through positive Customer interactions.
LegalZoom needs experienced Service professionals who can deliver friendly, knowledgeable support about LegalZoom products and services. It’s a fun and fast-paced contact center, so we need individuals with a demonstrated history of providing best-in-class service who can work a variety of shifts in a positive collaborative environment.
You'll be expected to maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings while having the ability to articulate those improvements to increase Customer awareness.
MUST BE COMFORTABLE UPSELLING/CROSSING.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Customers with phone and email inquiries about order status, payments, refunds and site operation, as well as provide information about LegalZoom products and services.
- Serve as a liaison between Customers and other departments to communicate information.
- Use common Customer feedback to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customer Experience.
- Work on independent or cross-functional pilot teams focused on improving products and processes related to Customer Experience.
- Ability to think creatively and use various methods in problem solving; ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
- Work on different product or process pilots focused on improving Customer Experience.
- Use a consultative selling approach; provide current & potential Customer/s with pricing and effectively close the sale.
- Ability to learn and position strategic partner offerings to customers based on customer’s needs.
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential Customers have an exceptional experience.
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges
- Develop top performer Customer Service & Sales skills with our training and development programs
- 2-3 years of Customer Care experience in a high-volume business-to-consumer contact center, legal, medical or other service environment
- 1-2 years of Account Management or Retention skills preferred
- Ability to think creatively and use various methods in problem solving; ability to anticipate and resolve problem
- Associates Degree or 60 Hours of Higher Education required
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Enthusiastic and “self-starter” approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts including some overtime
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.