Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.About your role
As a Customer Success Manager at Juniper Square, you’ll be a trusted partner to our private equity customers, helping to drive usage and adoption of our software, and ensuring customer satisfaction. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers, consulting on their platform usage, and ensuring they’re getting maximum value from Juniper Square.
This is a fast-paced role where no two days are the same; on any given day you’ll be training customers, troubleshooting issues and implementing creative solutions, collaborating with our product and engineering teams to improve the customer experience, and supporting the launch of new features. This position requires outstanding relationship and project management skills in support of customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square.
You’ll engage with customers hands-on, partnering with business leads to understand their current ways of working and helping them devise new and more efficient practices. You’ll leverage your product expertise and knowledge of industry best practices to help customers provide a best-in-class experience to their investors. Additionally, you’ll be a customer advocate internally, working across teams to ensure that Juniper Square’s product and services continue to meet and exceed expectations.
This role presents a great way to gain a wide range of experiences in software startups. If you’re considering a future in product marketing, sales, product management, or sales engineering, customer success is a great stepping stone since you’ll get exposure to all of these areas.What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts to foster strategic, long-term partnerships
- Develop and implement strategies to drive product adoption, satisfaction, and value creation for our customers
- Build knowledge of our evolving product, devise workflows to solve for customer needs, and lead trainings
- Work proactively to solve external and internal challenges
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to create new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project-management role, such as customer success, consulting, or investment banking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executives and ability to change communication style based on audience
- High empathy for customers and passion for helping others
- Strong project-management skills, including great attention to detail and ability to juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Interest in new technologies
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure
- Ability to travel for customer in-person visits
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.