- Collaborate proactively across the organization to achieve broader company growth objectives while maintaining connectivity to the program/contract executing managers.
- Develop relationships and serve as customer facing point of contact and navigate highly complex organizational sales processes and engagements
- Demonstrate understanding of AI/ML and other emerging technology trends and their impact on business decisions in assigned vertical and clearly communicate this knowledge to extended sales teams.
- Identify, qualify, shape and capture opportunities
- Support color team reviews, gate review, price to win efforts and campaign strategy development
- 2+ years' experience of federal contracting or business development experience
- Experience leading sales campaigns, go-to-market strategies and proposals within the federal market
- Strong relationship development skillset and ability to cultivate key customer relationships
- Background with one or more of the following areas: maintenance, supply chain and logistics, digital government services, DLA, and data analytics
- Experience working with organizations supporting the readiness mission for the DoD
- Strong understanding of Federal procurement process
- Travel Required
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor 's degree, business or related discipline
- 5+ years' experience with AI/ML solutions
- Experience with working directly with USSOCOM and/or US Navy
- Deep expertise in acquisition process and approaches to enable program growth and expansion
- TS/SCI security clearance
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.